Receptionist and Administration Assistant
Do you have a keen interest in working within the Legal Services? Are you looking to kick start your career with an apprenticeship in a job you would hate to leave? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then why not apply now!
Our client is a firm of solicitors with offices in Luton and Birmingham. The firm was established by two aspiring partners with a mission to provide a prompt and effective service to clients. Their team of solicitors is focused on meeting the needs of both business and individual clients, with a particular emphasis on client satisfaction.
They are committed to providing an optimum level of service and have a dedicated team of solicitors and support staff, with a wealth of experience and knowledge, who are passionate about their work. They have accredited members of the law society regarded as specialists in their field of law. They also have members of resolution regarded as specialists in resolving matters in a practical and non-confrontational way.
Our client is looking for and Apprentice Receptionist and Administration Assistant to join their friendly and hardworking team based in Luton.
Basic role and Responsibilities:
- Front of house meeting and greeting clients in reception
- Taking and handling client phone calls and passing on relevant details to lawyers
- Responding to emails
- General administration duties
- Assisting the lawyers prepare documents
- Booking appointments and managing diaries
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable customer service and administration experience within an expanding solicitors firm. Do not hesitate to apply now!
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (1 hour lunch)
- Total hours per week: 35.00
- Mature outlook
- Well presented at all times
- Good work ethic
- Articulate driven
- Trustworthy - able to handle confidential documents
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A-C) / (9-4) in English and Maths.
- However, if these have not been achieved Key Training will provide support and up skill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement.
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company as a consultant.
- Looking for an apprentice to grow and contribute to the company long-term.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
Customer service practitioner
Apply for Receptionist and Administration Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly