IT Service Desk Apprentice
Some of the duties and responsibilities in this role will include:
- Installation, maintainance and supporting computer systems and networks.
- Monitoring systems.
- Taking support calls from customers.
- Visiting customers.
- Configuring computer systems... and more!
This is a varied role working for a number of companies around the local area and beyond
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Microsoft Windows Server.
- Microsoft Windows desktops.
- Microsoft Exchange.
- Active Directory.
- SQL Server.
- Backup and DR.
- Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Telephone Systems (Cisco).
- Apple Mac.
- iPhone/Android Devices.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational and troubleshooting skills.
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
- Although not mandatory, it is desirable that the successful applicant has an interest in computing and internet technologies etc.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)Future prospects The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.