Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer/Consultant
Have you considered a career in Recruitment? Recruitment is a fantastic career - it's fast paced and dynamic, every day you'll make a lasting impact.
FirstFix Recruitment are specialists in the supply of skilled labour to the electrical, mechanical civil engineering and construction industries.They are looking for a motivated and sales driven apprentice to join their team as a Recruitment Resourcer/Consultant.
Main roles and responsibilities include:
- Winning business by contacting clients by telephone and visiting building sites & Head offices to understand their recruitment needs
- Sourcing your own candidates through our existing database, advertising vacancies, using the internet, business contacts and direct recruiting and matching the right candidate to the right job
- Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences
- Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements
- Taking incoming calls from our candidates and our clients
- Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met
- Working with your work colleagues to help form a strong team and to achieve company targets and long term goals
It will be hard work as you'll have to hit sales and activity targets, but a career in recruitment is extremely rewarding – you can earn great commission and earn promotions and become a manager in just a few years.
About the employer
Since forming our construction and engineering recruitment agency, we have continuously worked hard to maintain the high standards of skilled and experienced labour for which we have become known. With this in mind, we hold in place a strict “Quality Promise” for the added assurance of our clients.
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm (45 minutes lunch)
- Total hours per week: 37.50
- You must be able to show a talent for building relationships and enjoy working in a busy, target driven environment
- Computer literate
- Confident speaking on the phone and face-to-face with customers
- You must be highly ambitious with a hunger to succeed and build a prosperous career with us
- Recruitment is hard work and it takes time to achieve results so resilience, persistence and determination is key
- Passionate about sales
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A-C) / (9-4) in English and Maths.
- However, if these have not been achieved Key Training will provide support and upskill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement.
- Opportunities to grow with the company and always room for progression.
- Possible room to progress onto a level 3 apprenticeship if the candidate is seen to impress during course of apprenticeship.
- Wage is listed at £700 per month, however, dependant on performance in sales and targets this can be reviewed and increased.
Things to consider
- Due to rural location, public transports routes are limited to the office.
- Drivers with use of their own vehicle would be ideal. If this is not the case, please look into public transport routes to make sure this would be a realistic place to travel to on a regular basis.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional skills in maths and English (If needed)
Apply for Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer/Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly