Customer Service Apprentice
Located in Nottingham, Energy Freight Forwarding are on the hunt for a motivated and eager to learn individual to join their friendly and successful office as a Customer Service Apprentice. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate with the view of future progression routes within the company!
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience within a successful freight forwarding organisation. You will be fully supported throughout and if hard work is shown throughout the course you will have the opportunity to progress further within the company.
What will be expected of you but not limited to –
- Answer the incoming calls
- Provide Quotes for Air freight Export
- Process invoices
- Using Microsoft office programs
Full training will be given no experience needed.
- Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. 1 Hour lunch break.
- Total hours per week: 35.00
Training to be provided
- 1-2-1 support from a Training Consultant at Key Training for the Customer Service level 2 programme (No day release to College required)
- Functional Skills training and support in English and Maths' - If Required.
- Full in house company training. (No experience needed)
Customer service practitioner - 13 Month Duration.
- Basic IT Skills
- Eager to learn
- It would be beneficial for the successful candidate to hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A-C) / (9-4) in English and maths.
- However, if these have not been achieved this will not effect your application. Key Training will provide support and up skill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement.
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the view to progress onto a full-time position within the company after completion of the Apprenticeship.
Energy Freight was established in 2006, by former colleagues Ian Connell and Simon Watts. Together they combined their wealth of knowledge and experience to start up Energy Freight Forwarding.
Energy Freight began with a small team and rapidly expanded, including larger offices two miles from the Port of Felixstowe, and the opening of an office in Nottingham in 2012.
Our main principle has always been to deliver a cost effective solution in all areas of the freight forwarding industry to all of our customers with our main focus on giving a personal service to each and every customer no matter how big or how small.
We pride ourselves on providing the personal “hands on” service that some of our multinational competitors are not able to.
As part of our commitment to customer service, both the Felixstowe and Nottingham offices are proud to uphold the concept that all staff are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
4 Cemetery Walk,