Assurance - Summer Internship Programme
What is Assurance at EY?
Our Assurance teams analyse the data behind our clients' businesses. As external auditors, they help companies and governments publish accurate financial accounts that their clients and, industry regulators, can rely on.
What will you be doing?
You'll join a team in either Assurance, IT Risk and Assurance or Business Risk Services and start learning about the audit process, the scope of our clients' businesses and the industries they're a part of. You'll contribute to real client projects alongside graduates. Your work could include:
- Getting to know our clients' businesses, their strengths and weaknesses.
- Developing your data management, extraction, analysis and visualisation skills.
- Developing skills and ideas to lead teams and projects in the future.
- Working with cutting-edge technologies.
- Sharing analyses and solutions with clients.
You'll have the opportunity to take part in web-based training, shadow senior colleagues and even visit clients' offices. Best of all, if you do a great job you could be offered a place on one of our graduate programmes to come back to, when you finish uni
If you're in your penultimate year at uni (doing any STEM degree course) or, you're already in your final year but will be doing a one-year master's degree or taking a gap year, this internship is for you.
We close as soon as the set number of roles have been filled - so it's best to apply sooner rather than later.