Post Production Coordinator Apprentice
Our Client is a film post-production company built on the notion that great talent is the key to great films. Their clients include BAFTA and Sundance nominees and winners.
They provide Sound, picture and VFX services to a wide range of domestic and international clients. They are looking for an Apprentice to assist with the daily organisation of the company, but focusing on delivering projects and co-ordinating internal and external resources.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to break into the film industry and a career path to a full-time position at their company.
KEY DUTIES -
•Ensuring clients requirements are met at all times
•Identifying issues before they become a problem and escalate when necessary to the line manager
•Tracking resources on projects and ensuring these trackers are up to date
•Assisting and helping the line manager in the running of the facility
•Help and assist on films and support the team with what is requiredRequirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Effective communication skills / client management skills
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Word
- Time management skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Passion for film
- "Can do attitude” - happy to get stuck in problem solving,researching and finding solutions.
- People person
- Well-presented and punctual
- An attention to detail
- Thrive in busy environments
You will need to be a film enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C), plus at least 120 Ucas points.Future prospects This is an ideal opportunity for someone to break into the film industry and a career path to a full-time position at their company. Through the job you will also get to come along and enjoy the perks of the industry including attending premiers and you will get film credits on all films you work on and you will get an IMDB account. (In the film industry it's like your CV!).