Account Handler/Personal Lines Apprentice (CII level 3) with R K Henshall & Co Ltd
2 days left
Weekly wage £249.90
Working week Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 01 Sep 2017 Date posted 19 Jun 2017 Distance 184.7 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001255619 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Communication - verbal and written
- IT/Computer - excel, word etc. We use Open GI for our insurance software but full training will be given for this.
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Conflict resolution
- Strong work ethic - Punctuality, work to deadlines and to the best of your ability
- Determination and persistence
- Honesty and loyalty
- Ability to work in harmony with co-workers
Minimum of 2 A Levels at grade C and 5 GCSEs A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.Future prospects Being a chartered firm training & retaining our staff is of paramount importance to us. Following your apprenticeship you will be encouraged to pursue further fully funded CII exams, all the way to the ACII qualification if so desired. We have several departments within the company and therefore there would be the opportunity to progress into the commercial side of insurance in the future.