Associate Engineer (Degree Apprenticeship Scheme)
Wage Competitive salary
Working week 24-7 Shift Work Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 4 years Possible start date 11 Sep 2017 Date posted 16 Jun 2017 Distance 95.9 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001253874 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to work within a shift 24/7 environment.
- Ability to work within a highly pressurized, dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Level headed, calm, clear thinking, open minded and flexible.
- Highly motivated, understanding the importance and value of your role to the success of the business.
- High personal integrity, honesty, reliability and dedication.
- Required - 96 UCAS Tariff Points (preferably from Computing / IT / Maths oriented subjects).
- Required - 5 GCSEs, or equivalents, grade A-C including English and Maths.
- Prefered - Previous IT experience in a professional environment.