Web Developer/Design Apprentice
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
This role would suit someone who:
- Has experience of creating websites and is able to provide a link to a live website.
- Has experience in HTML, CSS, PHP, jQuery & Photoshop
- Has good written and verbal communication skills.
- Has experience of WordPress would be desirable.
- Has some knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
- Has great problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
We are looking for a confident individual who:
- Is enthusiastic
- Is motivated
- Has a keen attention to detail
- Is creative
- Able to work in a team or individually
All GCSE's grades considered, but English and Maths are a necessity (or equivalent qualifications), especially those in IT.Future prospects Excellent, we are looking for the successful candidate to become an established member of our team. Things to consider Have you got the required experience? Have you built websites using the languages stated? Are you able to travel to the place of employment on a daily basis?