Apprentice Web/Mobile Application Developer
- Object Oriented Programming
- Experience of CMS systems such as Wordpress and Magento
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Hard working
- Works well as part of a team
- Able to deliver a high level of accuracy
You will be educated to at least GCSE level although A Levels, Level 3 apprenticeship, BTEC Computer Science or other relevant qualifications would be preferable. Equivalent qualifications are acceptable.
If you hold a degree in a computer/IT related subject you will not be eligible for this role.Future prospects Excellent. This company are looking for the Apprenticeship as part of the start of a long career with the company. Things to consider Before applying for this post please make sure that you have researched how you will get to and from work on a daily basis. Please ensure you have the required level of Software Development knowledge and desire to follow this as career. Please ensure that we are able to contact you on the means of communication you have supplied on your application. If you wish to contacted via another method, please let us know.