Apprentice Data Quality Administrator
Weekly wage £200.00
Working week Monday-Friday, shifts TBC Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 16 months Possible start date 13 Sep 2017 Date posted 21 Jun 2017 Distance 129.2 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001257039 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Personal skills experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communicator.
- Exceptional time keeping and organisational skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Good at interpreting data.
- People person.
- Can rise to a challenge and go the extra mile when needed.
- Positive attitude
- Experience using SQL
- You don't need loads of professional experience in IT.
- However, you'll need at least five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths, English and IT / Science.