Back End Developer Apprentice
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance -Depending on a specific project
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environmentPersonal qualities
A great attitude, a willingness to learn,
Perhaps a bit geeky. Love numbers.
But also willing to be social with us on Fridays. I wouldn't say we are the coolest hipsters on the planet, but we do like to actually talk to each other, believe it or not.
For example every Monday we have breakfast together to plan the week ahead.
If you are a good person who respects others and can have a bit of banter as well, then you will be fine.Qualifications required
A minimum of 5 GCSE's C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)Future prospects Permanent opportunity for the right candidate Things to consider Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. It is highly important that you do not contact the Employers directly - any attempt of this may invalidate candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your Application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.