Arrow Electronics are offering an apprentice the opportunity to join the business as an Administration apprentice within the Engineering field team. The successful apprentice will complete a level 3 programme in Business administration over a 18 month period. The successful apprentice could have the opportunity to progress into an full time job role within the business providing the apprenticeship period is successful.
Arrow Electronics have the perfect position for an ambitious, methodical and structured candidate to learn and develop from a skilled workforce and develop their skill set. Arrow Electronics are a well-established and competitive company within their field of work and will support the successful apprentice with training which will allow them to perform their role to the best of their ability.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking to join an experienced business in a exciting job role, this job role is varied and daily duties will include:
- Providing effective and proactive administration of the field engineering demand creation database
- Billing analysis
- Generate and submit new design requests
- Monitoring the status of new and existing submissions
- Collect information from sales and FAEs to adjust registrations
- Working with the engineering management to develop seminars, workshops and conferences
- Use of arrow social media portal for advertising and promotion of events
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity, be sure to Apply now!
About the employer
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions.
Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers by connecting customers to the right technology, at the right place, at the right time, and at the right price.
London Road Campus
- Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5pm (1 hour lunch).
- Total hours per week: 37.50
- Strong written communication skills
- IT literate
- A-C/9/4 grades in maths and English are desired but not required
- The apprentice will have the opportunity to progress into a full time job role if the apprenticeship period is successful.
Training to be provided
- Level 3 standard in Business Administration
- Functional skills in maths and English if required