Apprentice Business Analyst
- Work across multiple projects to help identify and assess solution options that meet the required business outcomes and provide the best cost/benefit balance.
- Collates, understands and documents business, functional and non-functional requirements, ensuring stakeholders have a shared understanding Works collaboratively with solution architects, developers, testers and UX designers
- Write detailed epics, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Gather, analyse and document non functional requirements
- Work closely with product managers to help them with story prioritisation
- Analyse and map core business processes and systems, identifying pain-points and identify improvements
- Evaluates commercial off-the-shelf packages and other software. Assist in the development of investment appraisals to ensure that solutions designed deliver maximum value to the charity
- Works with customers and technology colleagues to ensure changes are appropriately tested and accepted, assisting with testing where applicable.
- Investigates and resolves small non-standard customer requests.
- Defines relevant guidelines and creates user guides where appropriate.
- Adheres to appropriate CRUK business analysis and project processes to ensure excellent delivery to customers.
- Maintain an understanding of the capabilities and services which make up the CRUK business and technology landscape to ensure that solutions designed are compatible with our existing landscape and re-use existing capabilities where possible
- Maintain awareness of current and emerging technology and software.
Requirements and prospects
- Understandand experience of business analysis skills, techniques, and practices
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams
- Gain a broad current knowledge of IT standards, applications and trends
- Ability to work on different types of delivery e.g. projects andproducts
- Analytical & logically minded
- Inquisitive & willing to challenge status quo
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Driven and able to cope with change
- Team player
- At least five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including maths, English and either IT or Science.
- Ideally, you will have either a minimum of two A levels (or equivalent)
By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your apprenticeship scheme, upon completion you may be offered a permanent contract dependant on the needs of the business ensuring you have further opportunities to continue growing within this exciting organisation.
Things to consider
For more information on the National Minimum Wage please visit https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates