Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a company that offers digital health and wellbeing solutions that inspire communities to self-care, socially interact and promote transformational change in their lives and are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their expanding team. Candidates will be required to perform a full range of design and marketing activities for both the company and also their rapidly growing customer base.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established growing marketing company.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Within your everyday role, you will work closely with the IT Team working on social media sites, developing content, shooting films, content writing, editing media, coding, Supporting the IT team with any tasks that they may need help with. You will get a full range of experience as you will be working very closely with the IT team & you will be involved in all areas.
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Have a good knowledge of the internet and business/marketing in general.
- Have a good knowledge of Social Media.
- Have a keen interest in Media.
- Have knowledge of marketing & social platforms.
- Be smart and ambitious.
- Be willing to go the extra mile.
- The ability to write clearly and accurately in English.
- Entitlement to work in the UK and have held a UK residency for at least 3 years.
Salary - £5.00 per hour. The employer would pay more depending on experience.
Hours – working between the hours of 10am – 5pm must be flexible to support the needs of the business.
Apply for Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly