Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a well-established Web Design and Digital Marketing company for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their expanding team. Candidates will be required to perform a full range of design and marketing activities for both the company and also their rapidly growing customer base.
The company is a creative digital agency based on the Fylde coast and has a team of in-house specialists that bring together over 20 years of experience working in creative design and marketing solutions. In that time, we’ve provided an excellent service to every one of our clients, by using cutting edge and state-of-the-art technologies to produce highly desirable websites.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established growing marketing company.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Within your everyday role, you will work closely with the Marketing & Graphics manager working on social media scheduling posts for social media. Content writing, Designing Graphics. Updating websites. Supporting the Marketing Manager with various marketing duties.
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Have a good knowledge of the internet and business/marketing in general.
- Have a good knowledge of Social Media
- Have knowledge of marketing & social platforms
- Have knowledge of cost per click
- Be smart and ambitious.
- The ability to write clearly and accurately in English.
- Entitlement to work in the UK and have held a UK residency for at least 3 years.
Salary - £5.00 per hour. Would go to £5.50 depending on knowledge.
Hours – 9am -17.30pm (1 hour for lunch).