Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a well-established Digital Marketing company for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their expanding team. Candidates will be required to perform a full range of marketing activities for both the company and also their rapidly growing customer base.
Since their inception in 2012, they have quickly positioned themselves as the UK’s leading low-cost website design company. They have built a large client base and are looking to expand their offering with a full range of digital marketing services.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Have an excellent knowledge of Social Media including Facebook & Twitter.
- Have experience using WordPress and Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Be smart and ambitious.
- This post would be ideally suited to a graduate or someone a little more mature as they are looking for someone who can work independently & think for themselves.
- The ability to write clearly and accurately in English as this role will involve updating client’s websites as well as writing press releases & PR statements.
- Self-Motivated & be able to work independently.
- Entitlement to work in the UK and have held a UK residency for at least 3 years.
Salary - £5.00 per hour
Hours – 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Apply for Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly