IT Trading Analyst Apprentice
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Knowledge of Asian Bookmakers.
- Knowledge of different odds types such as Malay, Euro, Indo, HK and US.
- Knowledge of bet types, particularly Asian Handicaps.
It is essential that the candidate is:
- Flexible with regard to shift patterns as you will be required to work most weekends and evenings.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Passion for Football.
- Great team player.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)Future prospects The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.