ATT Apprentice Tax Assistant
Annual wage £14,200.00
Working week Monday - Friday, 8.45am - 5pm with 1 hour for lunch Total hours per week: 36.25 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 31 Jul 2017 Date posted 26 Jun 2017 Distance 138.5 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001261480 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Be methodical and organised
- Have a good level of verbal and written communication skills, in order to communicate with colleagues and partners and start to communicate with clients regarding basic information/queries.
- Have an awareness of the services provided by the firm
- Learn new things quickly and is eager to learn
- Use their own initiative and be able to identify when assistance is needed in finding a technical solution
- Show enthusiasm to develop technical knowledge, skills and experience.
- Be aware of the need to meet deadlines set and the importance of raising issues with senior members of staff.
- 3 A levels or equivalent at grade C or above
- 5 GCSE's at grade C or above including Maths and English Language (or equivalent)
- All other requirements for membership must be met
- Work experience in Tax/Accountancy or a similar field will be considered with high regard