Operations Apprentice, Equity Derivatives Structured Issuing Team With Bank of America Merrill Lynch
This drafting role is within the Equity Derivatives Structured Documentation Issuing Team, which is responsible for the ISDA documentation of structured OTC equity derivatives trades globally.
The role consists in following established written procedures and guidelines and also, providing operational and documentation support to the Equity Derivatives business.
- Drafting and reviewing confirmations for a wide variety of complex Equity Derivative transactions, product range to include: structured single stock/index swaps, structured share/index basket options & swaps, structured options and bespoke equity transactions
- Work as part of a team to meet daily issuance deadlines
- Adhere to written procedures and guidelines
- Build up positive working relationships with internal teams, including Language, Chasing, On-boarding, Legal, Middle Office and Front Office
We are committed to the development of our people through:
- Career progression and internal mobility
- A highly supportive working environment
- Internal targeted training, as well as assisted study for professional qualifications
- Access to special interest initiatives, such as volunteering and the environmental working group
- A competitive, flexible benefits package that’s one of the best in the financial services industry
If you bring your ambition, we will constantly develop your skills to enable you to reach your full potential.
As an Investment Operations Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Investment Operations Technician Level 3 Higher Apprenticeship. Completion of the apprenticeship will result in you being awarded CISI IOC qualification.
- 3 A-Level (or equivalent qualifications) totalling 96 UCAS Points
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent qualifications) at grades 4-9 (A*-C) Including English & Maths.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- General understanding of investment banking desirable but not essential
- Ability to learn then implement the learning into their work
- Professional individual with excellent attention to detail
- Polite with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).