Apprentice Client Services Representative with Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Acting as a client services representative for a number of the Bank’s Clearing clients.
- Responding to exceptions raised by clients and liaising with multiple operational functions globally to resolve issues.
- Responsible for the administration of client profiles to the Bank’s online tools.
- Communicate and educate clients in relation to regulatory and industry changes.
- Continuous improvement of the operations environment and client support model, with an STP focus.
- Partnering closely with Technology, Operations and Front Office to drive change.
- Drive the ongoing review of clients and our operational offering.
- Managing offboarding process
We are committed to the development of our people through:
- Career progression and internal mobility
- A highly supportive working environment
- Internal targeted training, as well as assisted study for professional qualifications
- Access to special interest initiatives, such as volunteering and the environmental working group
- A competitive, flexible benefits package that’s one of the best in the financial services industry
If you bring your ambition, we will constantly develop your skills to enable you to reach your full potential.
As an Investment Operations Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Investment Operations Technician Level 3 Higher Apprenticeship. Completion of the apprenticeship will result in you being awarded CISI IOC qualification.
- 3 A-Level (or equivalent qualifications) totalling 96 UCAS Points
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent qualifications) at grades 4-9 (A*-C) Including English & Maths.
- Strong communicator
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Working in a team
- Ability to manage time
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).