Engineering Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship
About the role
You will complete a 5 year apprenticeship onsite and at Birmingham Metropolitan college
On the job training will take place at either Halifax, Wigston, Tollcross, Aintree, Harlesden, Manchester or Carlisle
You will also complete a four year programme leading to: City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Food and Drink Engineering Maintenance
What’s in it for you?
- Starting salary of £14,270.
- Salary will increase to £17,124 in year 2. In year 3 you will earn a generous 45% of the site engineering salary, rising to 55% in year 4 and 75% in year 5
- On successful completion, you will be ready to continue on our journey to develop new and exciting products as an integral part of the Pladis family on a full engineering salary
- 33 days holiday per annum including bank holidays
- Generous company pension scheme
To become part of our agile, collaborative and positive team, you will need:
- A minimum of 2 GCSE’s (or their equivalent) including English at grade C (Level 4) or above, Maths at grade B (Level 5) or above.
- An enthusiasm for engineering and a creative, collaborative approach.
- A passion to succeed and an eagerness to retain the honesty, integrity and trust instilled in our brand throughout your journey.
Are you looking to “deliver happiness to the world every bite” with pladis?
If so, apply now!
Pladis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.