Trainee Project Manager
Project Managers are integral to the construction industry, handling the planning, coordination and execution of projects. During your 5 year degree you will build your knowledge in all stages of the process – from feasibility through to design, construction, maintenance, refurbishment and demolition. You will have the opportunity to apply what you learn to live projects, guided by experienced industry professionals.
Applicants must have strong communication and problem solving skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Alongside a degree in Construction Project Management, successful candidates will complete a full suite of in-house training.
- BSc Honors Degree from a partner University
- Coaching and mentoring from industry experts
- Support from a dedicated Early Careers Advisor
- Regular progress reviews
- Structured development plan
- Opportunity to gain professional accreditation
- In-house training tailored to your role