Project Manager Apprentice
3 days left
Monthly wage £1,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 26 Jul 2017 Date posted 27 Jun 2017 Distance 49 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001261654 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills with a good memory and self confidence to deal with a wide range of clients and the staff members; you will also be fully computer literate and numerate.
- A good standard for written and spoken English and good mental arithmetic are also required.
- IT and Social Media competence to include Word, Excel, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Experience in the building sector either with trades or property professionals.
- Able to learn procedures.
- Energetic and creative with a high level of enthusiasm and a ‘can do' attitude
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure with good time management
- Desirable knowledge of construction and experience of working in an office environment
- Desirable working knowledge of SAGE
5 GCSEs (A* - C) including Maths and English but A Levels or higher is desired.Future prospects There is possible room for expansion once the Apprenticeship is over, Things to consider The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): From April 2017 the ANMW was set at £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.