Apprentice Microsoft CRM Helpdesk Agent
Weekly wage £250.00
Working week Monday-Friday Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 06 Sep 2017 Date posted 28 Jun 2017 Distance 86.4 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001252035 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Some level of IT experience / computer programing skills
- Driving Licence is desirable although not mandatory but must live near to Milton Keynes
- General experience or desire to learn IT skills
- Experience in products in the Microsoft stack e.g. Windows, SQL, Office products and in particular good Excel skills.
- Knowledge of HTML, Java Script, .NET
- Microsoft infrastructure e.g. servers and networking
- Good interpersonal skills
- Motivated to learn and be part of a small team
You don't need loads of professional experience in IT. However, you'll need at least five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths, English and IT / Science.Future prospects By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your 18 month apprenticeship scheme, upon completion you could be offered a permanent contract ensuring you have further opportunities to continue growing within this exciting organisation.