Higher Project Manager Apprenticeship (Global Project Management)
Monthly wage £15,000.00
Working week 37.5 Hours per week - 7.5 hours a day (as long as core hours 10-4 are covered) Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 2 years Possible start date 24 Sep 2017 Date posted 28 Jun 2017 Distance 48.3 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001262724 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent MS office skills (word, excel)
- MS Project Skills an advantage
- Experience of working in an international corporate environment
- Basic knowledge of project management (Prince 2)
- Ability to work on their own.
- Attention to detail, precise workings and organised to a high level
- Confident in communicating with their colleagues or customers
- Ability to solve a problems and not create a problem.
- Related degree with be beneficial
- Good A Levels, BTEC / NVQ & GCSE's
- MS Office
- Any Project management Software is also a bonus