Claims Apprentice with Zurich
As a Claims Apprentice you’ll be able to start a career in insurance with one of the world’s most successful insurance companies, allowing you to gain a qualification and experience while earning a wage.
You’ll be able to earn and learn in an apprenticeship role that will give you a real job with real responsibility from day one in a truly global company. We offer a fast-paced environment, where you’ll be thinking on your feet and finding ways to protect the things people love. Our apprenticeships cater for a variety of different skillsets and interests and you’ll receive all the training, support and opportunities you need to set you on your way to a successful career with us.
Our Claims function is the largest department in our UK business, and it’s critical in ensuring we provide our customers with an efficient, professional and empathetic service. As a Claims Handler you’ll deal with a whole range of situations, from stolen cars to flood-damaged businesses, and our customers will look to you to be able to work quickly to provide them support at an often-stressful time.
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- The know-how to handle varying workloads and pressures
- The talent to deliver excellent customer service
- A flexible and co-operative approach towards changing business needs
- Appetite to learn and achieve professional qualifications
- Effective communication skills that allow for positive feedback from team members and colleagues
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C+ including Maths and English is required for this role.
- A Levels or equivalent would be advantageous