Apprentice Client Advisor with Marsh
Are you seeking an Apprenticeship opportunity and the chance to gain further qualifications whilst working on the job? Are you looking to build a rewarding and challenging career with the world’s leading insurance broker and risk manager? Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills, coupled with an ability to manage multiple priorities against tight deadlines?
Our two year Marsh Apprenticeship Scheme starting in September 2017 will give you the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients. This programme will provide you with a solid foundation in the insurance industry and the chance to study for professional qualifications! We are recruiting in London, Norwich, Reading and Aberdeen.
With a strong focus on delivering outstanding customer service, you will work with a range of clients from independent traders to national, blue-chip corporations, to meet their insurance requirements and risk management solutions. Partnering with and supporting colleagues (including Client Managers and Executives), you will provide assistance with insurance queries and renewals, document issues and case planning.
- Request and analyse underwriting information
- Prepare and submit market presentations and slips (as required) under direction from the Client Executive and/or Team Leader
- Collate renewal terms from Insurers and summarise for the Client Executive
- Identify trends in market and competitor data and submit to Client Executive and/or Team Leader
- Manage premium billing, collection, settlement in accordance with company targets
- Produce and/or request Insurer documentation as per legislative and regulatory requirements
- Prepare renewal invitations and letters as requested
- Issue Summaries of Insurance from placement information under direction
- Act as first point of contact within service team for day to day client insurance queries
- Amend changes to risk during the life of the policy if necessary
- Attend Insurer meetings as requested
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ambitious and hard working
- Team player
- Willingness to complete industry qualification (CII)
- A Level with a minimum of 240 UCAS points (2016 tariff) or 96 UCAS points (2017 tariff) and GCSEs in Maths (essential), English (essential) and ICT (desirable) or equivalent qualifications.