Data Analyst Apprentice (Media Services)
Monthly wage £1,500.00
Working week Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm Total hours per week: 37.30 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 04 Sep 2017 Date posted 04 Jul 2017 Distance 46.6 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001268506 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work independently and to take responsibility.
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- A high-level of IT knowledge as well as experience in using Microsoft Office packages (i.e. Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
3 A levels (or equivalent) or a level 3 Apprenticeship in a relevant technical background.Future prospects Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career. AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship. Things to consider The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).