Data Analyst Apprentice (Segment Marketing)
Annual wage £18,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm Total hours per week: 37.30 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 04 Sep 2017 Date posted 04 Jul 2017 Distance 46.6 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001268496 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- Strong analytical skills including solid understanding and mastery of Microsoft Excel
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- High thrive in working with marketing automation tools.
- Results-driven individual with a strong ability to conduct quantitative data analyses in order to determine ROI, forecasting, program effectiveness
3 A levels (or equivalent) or a level 3 Apprenticeship in a relevant technical background.Future prospects Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career. AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.