Finance VAT and Accounts Payable Apprentice
Weekly wage £292.40
Working week 9am-5pm Monday to Friday Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 2 years Possible start date 04 Sep 2017 Date posted 04 Jul 2017 Distance 47.7 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001269089 Positions 2 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to take on new and different challenges.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Be able to solve problems and work methodically, being able to switch from work mode to training mode and ensure that all deadlines are adhered to.
- High level of numeracy.
- Good computer literacy, including Excel and Word skills to a basic level.
- High level of accuracy and good attention to details.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral).
- Prioritisation- Needs to be able to manage their own day to day workload to ensure monthly deadlines are met.
- Be able to solve basic problems using their own initiative and seek help for more complex issues.
3 A Levels grade A*-B and 5 GCSES grade A*-C including Maths and English or equivalent qualifications.Future prospects Possible permanent position as assistant VAT accountant or Accounts Payable assistant