Business Admin Apprentice
This is a Government funded Apprenticeship; the successful candidate will be working towards a Business Admin Level 2 Qualification.
Outsourced payroll and CIS scheme provider for small and medium sixed businesses and outsourcing services for accountants throughout the UK. Due to expansion they are now looking to take on ½ business admin apprentices to assist within the day to day running on the business.
Duties will include:
- Process payroll via sage software
- Debt chase outstanding fees via email/ post & phone
- Raise sales invoices
- Enrol staff into company pension scheme
- Open & distribute daily post
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties as directed
- To deal with internal and external post and emails on a day to day basis
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required
- To meet and greet visitors as required
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- To assist with the ordering and maintenance of stock supplies (specific to role as appropriate)
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with line manager etc.
- To be responsible for the use of physical equipment and to report any defects in equipment as appropriate
- Setting up meetings and taking minutes
- Managing staff appointments
- Microsoft knowledge
- Good phone manner
- Team player
- Monday- Friday
- 9am- 5pm
- £3.90 P/H