Customer Service and Admin Apprentice
This is a Government funded Apprenticeship; the successful candidate will be working towards a Customer Service Qualification.
This role incorporates study and completion of the Customer Service Apprenticeship whilst working in the sales department. This role is predominantly customer facing (online/phone) so the Apprentice will be trained in customer service techniques but should have an aptitude for this role. In addition, the Apprentice will also gain practical experience of the mortgage market and will be expected to progress on towards their CeMap with us.
- To assist colleagues in the wider running of the business. This a team effort.
- To fully assist with the day to day running of the sales department.
- To deputise for other team members at times of staff absence and peak demand.
- To help with customer queries creating tickets in a timely fashion and sign-posting accordingly.
- To support all team members and learn all aspects of the department’s duties.
- To assist with inquiries (Customers/Introducers/Lenders/Solicitors) and make sure they are given accurate and timely information.
- To help create and launch new marketing initiatives.
- To start to work to targets/goals and remain focussed on KPIs.
- Receiving and initiating customer contact, this is a role reliant upon phone and online contact.
- Taking messages and dealing with customer/introducer/lender queries accurately and in a timely fashion for colleagues.
- To keep the CRM updated at all times. To help keep and maintain accurate records.
- To maintain regular contact (using a diary system) with customers/lenders/introducers and Solicitors.
- Literacy at a high level.
- Good levels of computer skills.
- Be comfortable with Microsoft Excel.
- Be prepared to work hard, learn and be part of an exacting team in a fast-growing business.
- Hard working
- An ideal candidate would have an interest in working in the mortgage sector and be happy working a flexible set of duties and hours.
- Monday- Friday
- 9am- 5:30pm
- £5-£6 per hour