Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
The successful person will work alongside a happy, successful and stable team of 14 colleagues. Our success is built on providing a first-class service for our clients and candidates, where attention to detail is paramount.
The roles entails using computers and many database packages, therefore you need to be pc proficient with a desire to increase your knowledge and creative skills in this type of work. There is a significant amount of telephone work too (once ready), so a confident telephone manner is desirable.
You will need to be organised with good administration experience, a flexible work ethic and be aware this can be a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment which can deliver rewards long term.
Please note previous experience is not a requirement for this role, as full internal training and an apprenticeship programme in Recruitment Resourcing.
In your role as an apprentice administrator some of your duties will include:
- Working initially within a small support team ensuring recruitment adverts are up to date on our website and other relevant job boards including various social media platforms
- Assisting with the administrative support to all areas of the business and being a point of contact for candidates and clients
- Supporting recruitment consultants with interview diaries and candidate CV preparation
About the employer
Path, established 2001 by Managing Director Ian Horton, are the UK’s leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the Plant, Access and Tool Hire industry.
Prior to setting up Path, Ian spent 15 years building his career to director level and brings his extensive industry knowledge to the company.
We have extensive industry knowledge and an impressive network of contacts and connections. Our staff not only know the industry inside out, but the recruitment process too, from interviewing through to selection processes.
We have grown an unprecedented national database of candidates building relationships and a strong reputation, based on trust, integrity and results.
We have worked with hundreds of UK and international employers and continue to do so as we pride ourselves on our passion and ethics; our integrity will never be compromised.
12-14 Strixton Manor Business Centre
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm, with an hour lunch.
- Total hours per week: 35.00
- A good standard of written and verbal communication
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software and emails
- A good working knowledge of social media
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English (desired but not essential)
- If you do not have GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 in maths and English, we will support you to achieve equivalent to these grades through functional skills
Potential permanent role available at the end of the apprenticeship providing the successful candidate continues to impress throughout the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Due to the location of Strixton Manor Business, there are no links for Buses or Train to the company.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional skills in maths and English (if needed)