CS HVAC Limited are specialists within residential and commercial air conditioning and ventilation services who are currently looking for a motivated apprentice to aid in the administrative duties and support the on-goings of the business within their office based in West Horndon.
As an Apprentice Receptionist/Office administrator, your main responsibilities will include:
- Filing and scanning documents.
- Data entry.
- Answering inbound telephone calls and making calls out to clients.
- Using the CRM programme and quickbook package.
- Making refreshments including tea and coffee.
- Any other additional admin duties where required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within administration and start a long-term career. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, do not hesitate to apply now!
CS HVAC are residential and commercial air conditioning and ventilation specialists. They provide comfort cooling / heating solutions that work. With their in-house experience, they are able to provide services with design, selection and installation of air conditioners from all the top manufactures.
Horndon Industrial Park
- Monday - Friday 8am-5pm (1 hour lunch)
- Total hours per week: 40.00
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Computer Literate - Word and Excel.
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE grades (A-C) / (9-4) in English and Maths.
- However, if these have not been achieved Key Training will provide support and upskill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement.
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company after completion of the Apprenticeship
- Looking for an apprentice to grow and contribute to the company long-term.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional skills in Maths and English
This Apprenticeship programme will be delivered and completed in the workplace, meaning there is no required day release to college. Upon starting this Apprenticeship programme, the successful candidate will be allocated a training consultant who will visit them in the workplace.
The apprentice will have regular contact from their allocated training consultant and will be allocated time within their working hours to complete the work that is set for them as part of the Apprenticeship programme.
Business and Administration