ICT Helpdesk Engineer Apprentice
Weekly wage £225.00 - £243.75
Working week 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday. Shifts TBC. Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 2 years Possible start date 07 Aug 2017 Date posted 05 Jul 2017 Distance 229.8 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001268395 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Great Customer Relation Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Sense of humour
- Passion to learn and develop new and existing skills
- Knowledge of Windows 7/8/10, Apple Mac OS X, iOS and Networking would be a great advantage
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for customer service, be able to manage their time effectively and must be self-starter, who is comfortable working alone as well as part of a team
- They must be able to demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills and a flair for technology
- Must have GCSEs Grade C or above in Maths, English and ICT (or equivalent)
- A-Levels or a Level 3 Qualificaion is very much preferred.
- A Driving License will be required due to the nature of the role and the need to visit clinets at their sites.