Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship (Natural Infrastructure Team)
Annual wage £15,372.00
Working week 5 days a week. Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 05 Sep 2017 Date posted 06 Jul 2017 Distance 179.3 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001270237 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- The post holder must be able to work as part of a team in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Have experience of working towards deadlines
- Good communication skills and the willingness to undertake vocational experience and to complete the qualifications which are part of the apprenticeship role.
- The work involves some time outdoors at site visits to natural spaces and the postholder must demonstrate a willingness to engage with and interest in the natural environment
- Good practical knowledge and experience of using PC applications such as Microsoft Office, Word and Excel and understanding of the importance of confidentiality and Data Protection Act.
- Aged 18 plus.
- Must be keen to develop self, supported by an accredited training provider.
- Must be willing to attend college
- Complete and partake in assessments and interview as part of the recruitment process
- Hold a minimum of 5 GCSE including minimum grade C English and Maths