M-EC Apprentice Civil Engineer
Weekly wage £264.00
Working week Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 04 Sep 2017 Date posted 06 Jul 2017 Distance 139.8 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001270640 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent time keeping.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Smart appearance in accordance with company dress code policy.
- Hold full clean driving licence or be actively working towards obtaining licence (subject to age) to aid the role.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team in various disciplines and types of project.
- Self-motivated individual with desire to develop a career in the field of civil engineering and the built environment.
- 100% commitment to the Company Values and Service Commitments.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's, with English, Maths and Science at Grade B or higher (or an equivalent level 2 qualification).