Professional Accounting Higher Apprenticehip
6 days left
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
- A good knowledge of Excel as well as having some good previous practical experience.
- Good analytical ability.
- High attention to detail.
- Have pride in the personal presentation of information.
- Good communication skills.
- Possess the ability to build rapport with individuals.
- Minimum of 2 A levels or equivalent grades A* - C (Maths required).
- 5 GCSE or equivalent including Maths and English Grade A*- C.