Apprentice Data Analyst
Annual wage £15,000.00
Working week Monday-Friday Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 16 Oct 2017 Date posted 07 Jul 2017 Distance 128.5 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001271152 Positions 3 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Understanding and knowledge of the work environment.
- Be able to perform activities after being shown how to do them and ability to recommend improvements to work processes.
- Practical work experience to give an understanding of the processes and practices required.
- Polite and courteous with the general public and work colleagues.
- Eligibility to follow FE programme for additional qualifications.
Demonstrate literacy and numeracy skills to level 2 on the NQF such as GCSE grade C to A* in maths and English (or equivilent).Future prospects 96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship! Things to consider Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself: Do I live close enough to Clevedon that I could commute there and back every day? Do I meet the qualifications required for this role? Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months? Do I want to work in the data industry and have I researched into it?