Data Analyst Apprentice (Programme Management)
Annual wage £18,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm Total hours per week: 37.30 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 07 Aug 2017 Date posted 07 Jul 2017 Distance 46.6 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001271259 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work independently and to take responsibility.
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- A high-level of IT knowledge as well as experience in using Microsoft Office packages (i.e. Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature attitude, calm person
3 A levels (or equivalent) or a level 3 Apprenticeship in a relevant technical background.Future prospects Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career. AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 young people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.