Graduate Assistant Operations Manager
Assistant Operations Manager – Global Investment Fund
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join our small team as Assistant Operations Manager. We are a fund manager for a global value oriented hedge fund, which invests for sophisticated, high-net worth and ultra-high net worth investors. It is a flexible, highly specialized, small team environment where everyone has personal responsibility.
We are looking for a quick learning and driven individual with a switched on personality, who is able to work in a demanding environment, thinking logically and diligently with close attention to detail to achieve excellent results.
This role provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to develop their career and in a small team environment, where they will be obtain a wide breadth of business knowledge, whilst being valued and rewarded.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Compliance, KYC, AML and FCA reporting
- Proactively keeping up to date with legislation and regulation
- Operational process management and improvement
- Liaison with fund administrator, prime brokers and other third parties
- Investment controls
- Accounting and book keeping
- Work on ad hoc projects as they arise
- Assist in managing the tax structure of the company and investments
- Assist internal and external auditors with annual audits
- Business development (research and identification of International Ultra-High-Net-Worth-Individuals and charitable foundations who are potential fund investors and manage initial communications with them)
- Manage the CRM system and take responsibility for communications with existing investors