Apprentice Cyber Security Professional
- Demonstrable interest in, and knowledge, of computer, storage and/or networking hardware.
- An interest in information security principles.
- Experience of using Linux at the command line.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to transfer key information at different organisational levels, and the ability to present to audiences of various sizes.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work hard.
- Ability to work well in a team.
7 GCSEs (C or above) or equivalent, including English, Science, and Maths
Have gained or be on track to gain at least a minimum of two A levels at grade A or above OR three A levels at grade C or above - subjects must include maths and science/computing.Future prospects A permanent opportunity with the Hartree Centre may be available at the end of the apprenticeship period if a high level of performance and positive impact can be demonstrated. Things to consider Obtaining an honours degree with only 1 day a week tuition, whilst holding down a demanding job with the Hartree Centre, will take determination, dedication and a lot of hard work. What do you think are the key aspects of working in a team? Why are they important? What is High Performance Computing? Why is it important to society? (you may need to do some research to answer this question).