CRM Data Analyst Apprentice
Annual wage £10,000.00
Working week Shifts TBC Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 01 Sep 2017 Date posted 10 Jul 2017 Distance 208.4 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001272570 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good level of Maths and English.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Some work experience in an office environment would be preferable.
- Good IT skills and good knowledge of Microsoft word and excel.
- Has the ability and drive to learn, work hard and complete this employer led apprenticeship.
- Personable, able to communicate clearly ,fluently and concisely.
- Someone who can work individually and as part of a team.
- Have a long term aspiration to join a successful organisation.
- Open to learning and developing new skills.
- Acts consistently in line with organisational values.
- Comfortable with detail.
- Willing to learn.
- Able to take direction but also ask questions when needed.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)Future prospects Possible Benefits on completion of apprenticeship: • Permanent employment • Company car (subject to full driving license) • Ongoing development and career prospects