Business Administrator Apprentice - 12046
Annual wage £14,000.00
Working week Monday till Friday, 9am - 5:30pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 18 Sep 2017 Date posted 10 Jul 2017 Distance 65.8 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001272290 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Has an interest in using Technology, Innovation, Futurism to improve work efficiency.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Google Docs & Translate and Social Media is preferred.
- Possess the good business judgment and communication skills to allow you to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Ability to adapt quickly to learn new tools and technologies.
- Be organised and practical.
- Be a good team player.
- Ability to follow process theory and practices, to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters due to the nature of the people you will be supporting.
- Conversational French - nice to have.
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.Qualifications required
Studied ICT and/or Business at A-Levels or equivalent.Future prospects 92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Things to consider Benefits: Up to 35 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and up to 5% pension contribution from the company in addition to a 5% flexible benefits fund. What else is part of your Apprentice Programme? When joining, Apprentices will have access to an Apprentice Facebook group and online portals to begin your induction and on boarding process. You will be invited to a two day Apprentice induction and welcome into the company including: Company information Soft skill training Opportunities for networking within the business and with other apprentices Attend an annual Apprentice event for all Apprentices from across the UK to network and develop your skills further The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).