Apprentice Network Engineer
Weekly wage £150.00
Working week Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 25 Sep 2017 Date posted 11 Jul 2017 Distance 131.7 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001273365 Positions 2 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills Desired skills
- A good knowledge of general IT, with a sound technical knowledge of Microsoft Software
- and Windows Operating Systems
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to think logically and have good problem-solving skills
- A strong customer focus
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Attention to detail.
- An understanding of both PC hardware and software
- An understanding of networking and configuration.
- Good practical skills
We are looking for a confident individual who:
- Is passionate
- Is professional
- Is motivated
- Has a keen attention to detail
- Is trustworthy
- Is dependable
- Is versatile
- Is ambitious
You will be educated to GCSE level, including English and Maths at Grades A* - C (or equivalent qualifications) and an IT qualification would be an advantage.Future prospects This company are hopeful that they will be able to offer genuine long term employment prospects to the successful candidate. Things to consider Are you able to travel to the vacancy location in Bromsgrove on a daily basis? Do you have the experience and qualifications requested? Are you contactable on the information you have provided?