Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
3 days left
With over 25 years' experience offering complete lighting solutions to their clients. Their approach means that they work with customers from concept to creation and implementation to bring their respective visions to life.
Based in Stoke-on-Trent they're proud to be situated in the heart of Britain which is why they are passionate about designing and creating all their products here in the UK.
They have the capability to cater to any project no matter how large or small and pride themselves on being able to provide a customer service journey which is just as bespoke as the products they create.
They work with Interior 'Design and Architecture Firms all over the UK helping them to achieve their lighting goals in; Bars, Restaurants, Hotel etc. They work with some of the largest bar/restaurants chains in the country on a day to day basis.
This role will suit a dynamic individual who likes to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The role includes the development of our commercial website and assisting with our contract website and to contribute to the planning and delivery of our social media campaigns.
Working Hours Monday — Friday 9am- 5pm with 30 minutes Lunch.
Hour rate of pay: £4.OO/ hour
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
Reporting into the head of marketing and website and commercial lighting manager, the apprentice will assist with the following responsibilities:
- Working with web development* includes publishing products/projects and maintaining and updating the website (WordPress)
- Creation of traditional marketing material e.g.; brochures, catalogues
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of social media campaigns
- Ensure that the campaigns create awareness and have maximum impact on our target audiences
- Maintain profiles and pages on Facebook, Twitter? Linkedln, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
- Working with Google Analytics to analyse website traffic
- Assist in the research and writing of content
- Working with search engine optimisation to increase website traffic
- Keen and willing to learn
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office, and maybe Photoshop and other programs for content
- Experience using social media platforms, (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln, Instagram, Pinterest) Enthusiasm, reliability, flexibility and self-motivation
- Personal organisational skills, including timekeeping and workspace management Qualifications
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred if so, English, Maths, ICT)
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
Apply for Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly