Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2
6 days left
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the UK’s leading calibration companies and are seeking a Customer Services Apprentice to join their team.
Main duties will include:
- Dealing with customers over the phone & email
- Dealing with customers on a daily basis
- Writing quotes for customers
- Using the companies in house portal to create PDF’s for customers
- Uploading customers certificate on to in house portal
- Creating sales invoices for customers
- General office duties
- Helping to produce certificates that are passed through from the Calibration team
- Updating company’s data bases.
Monday-Thursday 7am to 4pm Friday 7am to 12pm
Starting wage £6.50 per hour.
The company is looking for someone who has an excellent level of English and proficient in Word and Excel & someone who has good attention to detail. This is key as they will be creating certificates for customers.
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
Our Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2 lasts for 13 months and is made up of 13
modules that will cover the totality of the standards. These will be delivered through online
and physical visits throughout the first 12 months of the qualification. During the first 12
months of the course, learners will develop a portfolio of their best work.
Learners will complete training and activities to cover 13 modules. These are
completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed
to meet the Customer Service Practitioner standard as well as the Level 2 Diploma for
Customer Service Practitioners (RQF).
What Qualifications will you Get?
• Customer Service Practitioner
Level 2 Standard
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioners
• Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
• Level 1 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
Apply for Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly