Graduate IT Support Technician
6 days left
Why your job is important to us
We promise our clients that we will provide straight forward, efficient and secure IT management. For most clients their most frequent interaction with us, is through our remote helpdesk service. Clients contact support at a moment of personal stress – they are busy hardworking folk who can’t get something to work, and we can all empathise with that feeling! Your job is to be proactive, professional and friendly – fixing their issue, preventing it from happening again, making them feel calm and confident in your ability, and making sure that the client feels well communicated with, in a manner that hasn’t made them feel silly for calling in the first place! The feeling you leave the client with after your call, will often form that clients whole opinion of our firm. To our clients, you are ramsac!
Wow, that’s refreshing!
Clients tell us its our personable, proactive approach that really makes a difference.
On a day to day basis you will:
• Help our clients with any tech question they need to raise, by phone, web or email.
• Deal with a wide variety of users and businesses, from small to large, corporate to charity, IT savvy to the technically challenged!
• Manage your own case load, answer issues within a defined SLA, escalate calls within our 1st, 2nd and 3rd line tiers, and liaise with third parties to find a speedy resolution to client’s issues.
• Research issues for which you don’t have an immediate answer.
We want to be known as the most ‘can do’ well polished and caring IT supplier in the South East. To do that, we only want to work with the best. Our staff are proud to say ‘I am ramsac’ their personal values are all a reflection of the core ramsac beliefs, which is all about going the extra mile and being genuinely concerned about providing clients with the very best, most attentive and highest quality service. Are you ramsac enough to be part of this very special team?
What’s really important to us:
• The ability to be self motivated and highly organised.
• A genuine interest in IT and a desire to build your career.
• The ability to keep it simple – no one’s impressed with jargon that only serves to belittle the end user.
• Experience of providing great customer service.
• The ability to remain calm and to make clients feel that they are the most important person on the planet!
In return, we promise
To provide you with a year where you will experience a huge range of tech challenges! We will provide you with hands on learning, a chance to undertake industry training courses and qualifications and exposure to the full range of technology used by a broad base of 200+ SME client organisations. There will never be a dull moment!
In order to ensure we provide a career, not just a job, we have developed a bespoke 5 year training programme, that lays out clearly on day one of an graduates employment, what they would need to do to progress from the most junior member of the technical team, to one of the most senior. We are really excited about this and feel we are fairly unique in the SME sector, for having such a clear technical career path allowing our employees to make the transition from graduate through IT support to a technical network consultant.