Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3
3 days left
Project BankNorth is a start-up challenger that is being developed to capture 2-3% of the £115bn UK SME lending market. The SME market is underserved today by the main high-street banks along with a handful challengers. BankNorth aims to re-design the SME lending journey and use the latest technology to transform both the time it takes to complete a loan and the speed and quality of service delivered to this market.
The team is taking its deep insight into the market for lending to UK SMEs and using this to place the customer right at the heart of its business model. The result will be flexible, fast-paced and borrower-friendly
Who we need:
BankNorth is currently running ahead of plan with its regulatory business plan and some of it’s key technology choices. Recent media announcements included the partnership with nCino Global – a four year deal to adapt their world-leading technology solution for commercial loan origination to BankNorth’s challenger customer journey design.
This means we are growing fast as we head to mobilise workstreams for launch in 2020 and as such, means we are now searching for a trainee IT Systems Administrator/Apprentice to support us as we gear up towards taking on our first customers in 12 months’ time.
So, if you’re the best in class, and are up for a challenge, with a real desire to gain experience that few other roles can offer, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
The role itself…
Based in Manchester City Centre, this is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work closely with some of the most talented industry professionals, including our Executive Committee, to help support and deliver our vision.
Reporting to our Business Services Manager, you will be given the training and support to be the first point of contact on delivering the following;
- Microsoft office tools –Sharepoint, OneDrive, Teams.
- Salesforce configuration and administration – document templates, forms and screen flow builder
- nCino banking application, creation of a customer servicing APP and legal services solution
- Business insight reports and dashboards
- User administration for internal employees profiles and the external Broker network using the BankNorth Portal
- Any other IT Helpdesk-type queries
- Additionally, as we are a small organisation, you will be asked to turn your hand and help with anything our managers from across the business (such as Projects, Finance, HR) ask you for help with.
- Experience of Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and overall good IT skills
- Previous experience of working within a professional office environment and a good level of emotional maturity.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- Proactivity, enthusiasm and versatility
- A continual desire to improve own personal performance
- Ambitious and strong desire to learn and develop your knowledge and skills and grow with an expanding organisation.
- Self-aware and able to take feedback
- Flexible and willing to turn their hand to anything, both inside and outside their role
- Local and easy commute to Manchester City Centre
This opportunity offers a market-competitive salary and reward package, with high prospects of a permanent role upon completion, along with the chance to be part of something truly great and different from the very beginning.
Salary - Up to £16k
Hours - 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
During this course, you will complete training and activities to cover the 12 modules
below. These are completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and
have been designed to meet the Business Administrators standard as well as the Highfield
Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators.
Module 1: The organisation and your role
Module 2: Business fundamentals
Module 3: Project management
Module 4: Producing records and documents
Module 5: Building positive relationships
Module 6: Business communication
Module 7: Use IT systems and software
Module 8: Decision-making
Module 9: Planning and organisation
Module 10: Stakeholders
Module 11: Policies and regulations
Module 10: Processes
The Apprenticeship will last 15 months. After 12 Months, learners will be entered into their
End Point Assessment. At this stage, you will submit your portfolio, complete a multiple
choice online exam, participate in a portfolio based interview and deliver a project
What Qualifications will you Get?
• Business Administrators Level 3 Standard
•Level 3 Diploma for Business
• Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
• Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge
Apply for Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly